Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Eureeeeeeeeeka!

'It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink: Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted. Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts. Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more. '
Proverbs 31:4-7

Again I listened..... and switched from strong drink to (cheap) wine.... and I did indeed forget my poverty and my misery(s); only to wake up with more misery and wishing I had died or at least gone home last night.... yeah I forgot to do that too. So being neither a King nor the (legitimate) son of one, I am left with my original (strong drink) choice...... Talk of being royally screwed.

On a lighter note..... I have figured out a formula for formulating a post or any other writing for that matter - think novel, autobiography, textbook, resume and what have you.

(Babblicious Incoherence) X (Progressively Chronic Writer's Block) = Legible Rantings

With Babblicious incoherence being what happens when your thinking is way faster than your write or type speed; and
Writer's Block being typing or writing way faster than you can think......

Will NOT work if you can't think at all......

Due to the variability of the two components, it would be unwise for us (me & I) to guarantee the admissibility of the end product as a legitimate piece of literature worthy of the reader's efforts at comprehension. But who are we kidding? We are anything but wise... Besides, your bafflement(reader) is merely proof of the superiority of our rantingability........ I mean, a rant is a rant is a rant... shouldn't take a rocket scientist to prove that.... they are too busy shooting down their own spies anyway......

Speaking of which, 'Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whitman said more than 17,000 human-made objects have re-entered Earth’s atmosphere over the past 50 years without major incident......' -from same article goes to prove that the little dude from 'The Gods Must Be Crazy' may not have been so wrong after all. Looks like these mad scientists have been playing a primitive (not technologically) form of baseball with the gods for these last 50 years.

5 comments:

3CB said...

i see you changed the design again. i like this one, i had it on two of my initial blogspots.

have you considered subbing for the ranting Swede? the boy is taleneted; he even rants about ranting!! he's blonde though, so yeah

Anonymous said...

oops, i forgot to tell you, i meant to tag you. There. tagged.

KK said...

tag? I don't have any friends:(

I guess I'll check out the ranting Swede.

Anonymous said...

ok i love this word: Babblicious..plus u got tagged!!!!

Kelitu said...

I am the queen of babliccious...
then i blog.
Then i feel sad that i insulted some one in the blog,
then i have to delete the post, the i end up with writer's block...
aahhh the circle of life!!