Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Of Toothless Dogs and their incessant barking

There was a time not too long ago when calling me a girl would have gotten your face punched in... not by me mind, but by the legion of loyal fans that I had somehow amassed in the relatively short span that was my meteoric rise to fame.... That legion, btw, has since disappeared in pretty much the same way that my star burnt itself out... unceremoniously.

Twice now, in less than a week, two girls have gone on to call me a girl to my face and I have done nothing but cower in the hole that I eventually sunk into.... not that I would hit a girl... heck, I don't beat girls except, perhaps, when in a race to reach an orgasm... thanks to having what one might call an unfair advantage in the form of hair trigger something or the other.

I don't know if it's something I said or the way I said it. Boy do I miss those fans.

7 comments:

3CB said...

Still here ;-)

KK said...

:)

SE said...

LMBAO @ "I don't beat girls except..." For a minute there, I thought I was the only one with this hair trigger problem.

Glad to know there are others.

SE said...

LMBAO @ "I don't beat girls except..." For a minute there, I thought I was the only one with this hair trigger problem.

Glad to know there are others.

SE said...

LMBAO @ "I don't beat girls except..." For a minute there, I thought I was the only one with this hair trigger problem.

Glad to know there are others.

joyunspeakable2011 said...

Hahahaha crazy kk... Beat a gal? Mmmh.... Practise makes perfect..cut the hair thingi....she will beat you to it and boy u will be a hero.

KK said...

Wow! SE.... U really had to emphasize your gladness:) We should get together and form a support group or something.

LoL@ Joy. Speaking from experience sir?