Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ROC BOYS

 

And the winner is..... Me.

 

I'm not that crazy about concerts.... in other words, there is not that many artists that I'd sell my grandmother to go see. Matter of fact, I can only think of one - Bob Marley; and luckily for my sweet granny, they both dead.

So it turns out that a girl I know doesn't have many friends... and the few she does, four to be exact, are very generous.... generous enough to buy her two pricey tickets to go see Hov, who, coincidentally, she likely would have sold her granny to go see... perhaps those friends aren't just being generous, maybe they are acting in her grandmother's best interest....

Anyway, whatever the case, turns out that of all her four friends and 6 Billion plus non-friends in the world, I'm the lucky one who happens to be free to go with her. Or at least the first one to say yes?

So...

Look for me! Young, Me
Cruisin down the Masspike - high, way
Doing what some y'all 'd like to do - our, way
Eyes behind shades, this necklace the reason
this one's gonna be, a blind date
But today, I got my thoroughest girl wit me
I'm mashin the gas, she's grabbin the wheel, it's trippy how hard
She rides with me - the new Bobby and Whitney
Only time we don't speak is while payin the friggin toll
She gets to carry the change, but soon as the payin is over
She's right back to being my soldier
Cuz mami's a rider, and I'm a roller
Put us together, how they gon' stop both us?
What ever she lacks, I'm right over her shoulder
When I'm off track mami is keepin me focused
So let's, lock this down like it's supposed to be
The 2010 Bonnie and Clyde, Her and Me

 

 

image stolen from here

2 comments:

|d®| said...

Dawg, you actually got tickets to go see
'The Jiggaman?!' Those sell out in like minutes! Happy for you tho; hope you had a blast.

Who else was over there with him besides Jeezy?

KK said...

Dude... I did and didn't pay a cent and it was a blast for sure. Def worth braving the miserable weather.
Trey Songz was the first act.... Did his thing for the Ladies then the real show began if u get my drift.