Copy all questions, write responses, and tag yourselves, blogger pals.
I did.... From Maua's :)
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
-With a side of baked potatoes and gravy.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
- Cinema? Sounds very British. If you mean the Movies, I really don’t remember. Probably some horror flick with my last girlfriend. Does that sound too American?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
- Dexter… Quit looking at me like that.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- My own island in the Caribbean.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
- A chapo and peach jelly. English breakfast tea and a couple of digestives.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
- Hmmmh! I try not to do favoritism. I don’t care much for Ghanaian and Chinese.
8. What foods do you dislike?
- Ooops… I think I went ahead of myself above.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
- At my desk… Then I have n excuse not to work. After all, I wouldn’t want to ruin my keyboard by spilling food or liquids on it.
10. Favorite dressing?
- On me… Casual; on her… that little pink slip.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
- An 05 Malibu… I was desperate at time of purchase. I'm nolonger desperate... just stuck.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
- What’s with this favorite question anyway?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
- Depends on whether I’m emptying or filling it. Donnit?
15. Where would you want to retire?
- On that Island
16. Favorite time of day?
- 5:00 P.M. Hands down. That’s when the boss opens the door slightly and looks the other way so I can slither out of my workplace.
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
- Football… American Football. I know... u may not think it is, but that's what they call it here.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
- Trying to answer this is, I think, an effort in futility.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
- I don’t want anyone accusing me of expecting too much from them.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
- Heather… She’s crazie like me. Or is it…. Crazy she likes me?
22. Bird watcher?
-Is this a trick question? Are we talking real birds or chics?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
-.I am not a morning person. I sleep walk through my mornings and get up around noon.
24. Do you have any pets?
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
- What I have is exciting but old so it doesn’t qualify as news.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
-I wanted to be a grown up… then I grew up and found out how overrated that really was and now all I want is to be a little bit more richer… and leaner… maybe a little taller.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
- I truly don’t remember being a child… all I have is a weird longing for those years I think I lost between my getting born and becoming a lost adult in the real world. Could that have been my childhood?
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
-Mhmmm! Not sure. I think I was born in the year of the monkey. Or was it the pig.
29. Are you married?
-Thank God no… but I am taking in applications if you happen to be eligible
30. Always wear your seat belt?
-When I remember to… Even if I am but a minute away from my destination.
31. Been in a car accident?
-Several and lived to tell the stories. Fake ones mostly because there was no way I was going to admit liability. You have no idea how much money (insurance Surcharges and such) I've save myself over the last ten or so years. I don't have an idea either.
32. Any pet peeves?
-Yes… Too many questions. Whoever sat down and thought up a 50 question tag ought to be hung.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
-Sweet and sour chicken and pineapple.
34. Favorite Flower?
-I’m all about deflowering.
35. Favorite ice cream?
-Any Combi I can come up with at Cold Stone Creamery.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
-Miranda Bread…. Well it’s actually a Brazillian place and their service is nothing close to fast.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
-Once… Then I went out and became an expert parallel parker. Of course, they didn't bother to test me on that the second time.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
-Paypal thanking me for using my paypal debit card to pay for my $4:00 lunch at my favorite not so fast food place.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
-At this point of my UN-Creditworthy life, any store that would be stupid enough to give me a credit card.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
-Does doing this tag thing qualify?
41. Like your job?
- Do you like to knock your head against the wall?
-Pleasant memories of when I unknowingly fed my Albanian friend a stew containing broccoli having forgotten that she was allergic…. hahaha.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
- My last one… and the next one will be even better. I actually have a poor long-term memory so I cannot really be honest with these questions. Sorry, I should’ve mentioned that before but I forgot.
44. Last person(s) you went out to dinner with?
-Kagweria…. After I picked her up from the airport last night.
45. What are you listening to right now?
-A Bongo-Genge mix I made on a sleepless night a couple of weeks ago.
46. What is your favorite color?
-Black… I think.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
- Two fake ones and don’t ask me where.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
- All of them. It’s hard for me to count.
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
-I’m still working on it. I answered the easy ones first like I do all quizzes. This just happened to be one of them.
50. Coffee Drinker?
-Yes… If you are buying.
Fifty questions? For crying out loud. Hope you lasted this long. I almost didn't.