Monday, February 11, 2008

Another Monday crawls by......

My to do list keeps growing and the motivation keeps waning. I woke up this morning and was a bit perturbed that my suicide attempt (an overdose of Russias finest) didn't work. I should have had an ounce of disappointment but I didn't. I don't really want to die I guess... I just wish I could skip a few Mondays here and there. Why would I want to die.... why do people chose to take their own lives..... Its bad enough that there are some who are dying to take yours, why help them out???? I don't know..... I'm sure somebody has some theories.

Or maybe am just gutless; poison... nooses.... knives and bullets.... just the thought of it turns my blood cold. I wouldn't get to that part anyway... a chronic affliction I suffer (writer's block) would have me stuck on the first line of my suicide note. There..., I finally found the silver lining on that dark cloud. My condolences go to the family of the late Eric Kabuga..... may the almighty grant you strength as you grapple with this monster.

1 comment:

3CB said...

some people are more prone to nooses than others. i know, i've been there, more than once. you have to feel it to get it...but i'm saying too much. let's just say there's a place you fika where u run out of options and get tired of the cycle and it seems like a good idea at the time. believe me my dear, i know. but if i ever get tempted again, i'll keep writer's block in mind...i like your sense of humour.