Thursday, April 10, 2008

Certifiable Genius

No... not me... at least not the genius part. Certifiable? Maybe... probably... yes actually! And now that I think about it, it does take some amount of genius to pull off some of the crazy stunts (read stupidities) that I have been known to attempt....


But thats not what this post is about....

"Ahem!" I don't quite remember what this post was about... but someone sent me this funny video and hoping not to infringe on any copyrights, (please leave a comment if I am) I decided to try out Blogger's video feature. It does fit the title...
video

.... and will replace as soon as original thoughts resurface.



4 comments:

Crystal balls said...

loooooooool, oh my poor aching ribs! I see it's universal. does anyone recall "tangu lini dogi kavaa long'i, ah ah aaaa"

31337 said...

I had heard about this clip, now i has seens it lives with mines globes. wondering whether to laugh or pity the lass.

modo not close to genus said...

certifiable indeed....i've never chekad like crazy...

scHooling yOu wiTh the baSics! said...

LOL! i saw ths years ago and it still had the same effect.....laughed my head off