Thursday, April 10, 2008

Certifiable Genius

No... not me... at least not the genius part. Certifiable? Maybe... probably... yes actually! And now that I think about it, it does take some amount of genius to pull off some of the crazy stunts (read stupidities) that I have been known to attempt....


But thats not what this post is about....

"Ahem!" I don't quite remember what this post was about... but someone sent me this funny video and hoping not to infringe on any copyrights, (please leave a comment if I am) I decided to try out Blogger's video feature. It does fit the title...


.... and will replace as soon as original thoughts resurface.



4 comments:

3CB said...

loooooooool, oh my poor aching ribs! I see it's universal. does anyone recall "tangu lini dogi kavaa long'i, ah ah aaaa"

Anonymous said...

I had heard about this clip, now i has seens it lives with mines globes. wondering whether to laugh or pity the lass.

Anonymous said...

certifiable indeed....i've never chekad like crazy...

Anonymous said...

LOL! i saw ths years ago and it still had the same effect.....laughed my head off