Sunday, April 6, 2008

Last night....

I didn't see no moon, no stars... no nothing... It was one of them overcast nights that romantics are yet to write a song about.... So, I hope, you gather I am no romantic.... and while not exactly blind, I could pass for it.

The reason I didn't see no moon last night can be found on the contents part of some apricot flavored brandy bottle.... somewhere.

Alongside it, my precious memories; of a nightful of debauchery or something close to it.... strip poker and one Jah-Qie (last name altered or altogether left out to protect said girl's reputation... and the fact that I remember it not).........and her phone number...

Huge reward promised to whoever recovers that oh so precious booty number.... and the phone of course. Now that I think about it.... I do feel naked.... I need a phone to leave my condo... you know, in case it burns down and they need to call and alert me that I have nowhere to sleep tonight.

Not that I need somewhere to sleep... I slept enough after Jah-Qie last night... and we didn't even finish the poker... or the stripping. Which is why I am officially quiting on Brandy... apricot flavored or not......

Almost... clearly doesn't count.... and neither do I.

Well.... perhaps I do....

Three shots of it, straight up, is all it took... then the tops flew, the bra stayed....

But it mattered not.... unto hitherto unexplored territories, my fingers strayed.

7 comments:

Tandra said...

interesting....veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting... especially like the last sentence



ooo yes.. booooooooooots!!

Anonymous said...

Golly! I just hope it was OTHER territories other than thine own. Notes taken, 3 shots brandy and he is either out like a light or he strays to "unexplored territories" wherever that qulifies to be.

Tandralicious. I want my socksies back. Watch your back!

KK said...

@ Tandra - How many shots before you loose your articles of clothing.

@ 31337 - Dude... trust me, mine have
been explored before....

Anonymous said...

3 shots? whaaat is in that bottle

Anonymous said...

Haiyaa. Si they sema that the only thing you are allowed to do under influence is drink some more? Sasa story of fingers under influence imetoka wapi? Risky man! Very risky.

Anonymous said...

first, no moon or stars, no romantic song.

those shots, were they shots or SHOOOOOOOTS? you know meero's and shots, okay me, a full glass is still a shot.

eh? good one. like star trek your fingers went where your fingers had never gone before...

Maua said...

Stay away from those apricot.....